Work Related Disability
When you choose Axiom as a strategic partner for your injury management process, your company can substantially reduce your workers' comp and disability claims.
Axiom occupational case managers are qualified licensed medical professionals experienced in claims management and proficient in workers' compensation regulations. We understand the need to maintain a balance between employer goals, employee health needs and a physician's ability to provide quality healthcare. To facilitate this balance, our team of case managers remain in contact with the injured worker, the third party administrator, the treating provider and the worksite to ensure appropriate treatment and coordinate an early return to work.
- Available 24/7/365 to provide immediate intervention with injuries, even if they occur outside of normal business hours. This assures our clients that their employees are getting immediate and appropriate medical attention and are not lost on follow-up
- Ensure that recommendations are medically appropriate, necessary and cost-effective
- Aggressively coordinate, monitor and manage every aspect of the injured worker’s treatment plan to ensure that what is recommended is effectively delivered
- Assist in the design of light duty, alternative work and other programs that minimize indemnity exposure and maximize cost control
- Evaluate the rehabilitation needs of the injured worker
- Lower medical costs
- Reduction in Lost Time Days away from work
- Reduction in administrative workload
- Constant communication with all appropriate parties